Well...I'd intended to post a PSA about delaying my SoC until February the 1st because I'm taking a (much needed) break with the hubs and going on a mini vacay to Vegas, baby! 10-year wedding anniversary (five months early, but hey...tickets were cheap now) and trip for my 30-something-eth birthday. Also? First time away from our Mo Chuisle for this long, so...all-in-all, kind of a big deal. *grins*
But then...wolfpup2000 sent me this email (brace yourselves, it's not pretty):
REVISED CW PRIMETIME LISTINGS BEGINNING JANUARY 28 (ALL TIMES ET)
Please note the following changes to the FRIDAY NIGHT schedule:
• On Friday, January 28, (8:00-9:00 p.m.) an encore of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES episode titled “The Descent” will air in place of the previously announced SMALLVILLE episode titled “Collateral.”
• On Friday, January 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m.) an encore of the NIKITA episode titled “Free” will air in place of the previously announced SUPERNATURAL episode titled “Like a Virgin.”
• The revised Friday night schedule for January 28, February 4 and February 11 follows below.
Also, please note the following changes to schedule on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2:
• From 8:00-9:00 p.m., an encore of the SMALLVILLE episode “Icarus” will air in place of the previously announced episode of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES titled “The Descent.”
• From 9:00-10:00 p.m., an encore of the SUPERNATURAL episode titled “Appointment in Samarra” will air in place of the previously announced NIKITA episode titled “Free.”
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4
“SMALLVILLE” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Collateral” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
“SUPERNATURAL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“Like A Virgin” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
Say it with me. ARGHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGH!!! *insert Man In Black's sound of ultimate suffering*
So. Unless this is some cruel joke, I guess I won't be missing the first episode back after the hiatus due to frolicking in the desert with my husband. Which is both good and bad. *sigh*
I will say, however, that I am really looking forward to the 2nd half of this season. What angst will my hero be asked to weather? How will Dean play his role as intrepid detective? What of the business of soul value? How will that continue to play a part in all of this? Will re-souled Sam be OUR Sammy again? Will the wall hold? Will they get a chance to heal from all the damage done?
And of course, let's not forget a civil war in Heaven, a potentially stressed out angel in Cas, Death paying special attention to Dean, Pergatory, Alpha-Monsters, demon allys (again), estranged former lovers and their offspring...and I don't know about you all, but I gotta wonder...with Crowley now dust, who is the real Big Bad?? Raphael? Balty? Someone We Haven't Met Yet??
There is a LOT to happen in the next 11 episodes. *rubs hands in delight*
Oh, and if I don't get back to anyone for a bit, it's because the hubs is forcing a technology shut down for the weekend. I didn't want ya'll to think I was ignoring you. Hang in there everybody. The boys will be back soon.
- Where Am I?:home office
- How Do I Feel?: aggravated
- Feeding the Muse:Crash by 12 Stones